Edible Brownie Batter
Easy edible brownie dough. This rich brownie batter recipe makes for a decadent no bake treat.
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate 100% cacao (1oz = 28g)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon milk
- ⅔ cup flour heat treated (see instruction 1 below)
- ¼ cup nuts, chocolate chips, etc. (optional)
Begin by heat treating your flour. Spread this on a baking sheet and cook in a 350°F (175C/155C fan) oven for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through. Set this aside and allow to cool.
In a saucepan, melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate.
Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla.
Add the flour, mixing until combined.
Stir in the milk.
Optional: fold through any add-ins
Calories: 108kcalCarbohydrates: 13.5gProtein: 1.1gFat: 6.3gSaturated Fat: 3.9gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 33mgPotassium: 38mgFiber: 0.7gSugar: 8.5gCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg